Monday, May 5, 2008

Whipper Snapper Winners!!

These 3 cards were created using 3 Whipper Snapper stamps that I purchased as a result of winning 3rd place in their Spring contest.
This first card uses SU Pretty in Pink; soft sky; certainly celery; and a SU DP (sorry I can't remember the name). It was colored in with PinP and cc using a blender pen. Brads are cc also and I also used thecuttlebug Swiss dot template.














The second card is done using Soft Sky; Purely Pomegranate; and Wild Wasabi. Just love that color combo!!!! The border stamp above was from a very "old" company called D.O.T.S. I colored in the quilt using my blender pen and then stamped the quilt again on soft sky and cut out the flowers. I found these shiny brads in my stash that just happen to match perfectly! The saying was done on the computer using CK Quirky font. The quilt is also popped up.



















This last card is my favorite! I just love anything birds! I used Blue Bayou; Pumpkin Pie: and Wild Wasabi. The background was a Background stamp that I purchased unmounted at a recent stamp expo. Sorry, I can't remember who I bought that from! The flowers were punched out and stickles were added to the centers as well as the center of the leaves. Inside the card says "Happy Spring" Great card for my friends back East.

No comments: