Sunday, January 4, 2009

Valentines already?


Well now that Christmas 08 has come and gone can Valentine's Day be far behind! My only resolution this year is to try and get all my cards done on time and added to my blog. Today I said well let's just play and see what I come up. This is it - my first valentine for 08. Since I don't have to make many to send out maybe I'll be ahead of the game!!!

Recipe:
cardstock: whisper white; real red; certainly celery
ink: black; certainly celery; real red;
stamp: $1 Michaels bin for flowers; SU love
Misc: Nestabilities; SU make a brad; crystal effects; cuttlebug for background; small heart hand punch; cricut for "u"
It's hard to tell but this is a 5 x 5 card with white as the background.

1 comment:

Lois Michael said...

Boy you have ben busy! The pictures don't do the cards justice...I saw this one at Sam's....loved it! Miss you!!!!!