Thursday, August 20, 2009

A New Stamp-Dandie Trio

Those of you who know me, know that I am not buying anymore stamps! LOL!! Well, I just couldn't resist this one from Stampendous called DandieTrio. I saw a card made with it in a recent card magazine and just had to have the stamp. I see possibilities as endless for this stamp which is why I can justify buying it!! This first card is the one I saw in a magazine and except for using different papers and a saying it is very close to the original. The other 2 are my own. Can you just see all the possibilities with card. I will stray away from the browns and blues and get creative with other ideas so stay tuned. I also just adore MS's butterfly punch. The second card lifts up from the piece hanging down. Each of these flowers I have stickled with cinnamon in the centers.

No comments: