Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back to School "Survival" Bag


The school that I work at is a K-3 school and grades 4-8 are located in another building on our campus. Tuesday our entire staff is going over to their school as a goodwill gesture. I made this bag as one of the things that we will be bringing. I hope you can read the poem as we will be filling the bag with those things. I used Grade School papers and pop ups from DCWV. If you are unable to read this please let me know and I will send it to you.

2 comments:

Lois Michael said...

Laura, That is absolutely adorable! If you click on the picture it makes it big enough to read. They will love it i am sure. You are so talented girl!

Cheryl KVD said...

Oh, this is such a NEAT idea!! I love the look and the concept of it! Great job!
Cheryl