Monday, August 11, 2008

Suzy's Zoo "Witsy"

My friend Alyce had done a card using this adorable little duck so I had to borrow this stamp and create some cards. I looked online to find the name of the stamp and came up with "witsy".

On the first card you can't tell but the beak and feet have crystal effects on them. The paper is from Paper Pizazz and SU Brocade Blue and Barely Banana and Whisper White I colored her in with Barely Banana marker and Apricot Appeal marker. The scallops were done with SU's new scallop border punch. The Shh...... at the bottom is on the inside that I positioned via the computer and used the word window punch on the outside.
The second card is Barely Banana and Bashful Blue and Whisper White. It's a Shower was done using alphabet stickers from Provo Craft called Alphabitties.

The third card is Bashful Blue and Whisper White and paper from KaiserCraft called "Little Man". Stamp set is SU Mini Mates

No comments: