Thursday, August 2, 2007

Halloween Wallet Card

This is my rendition of a wallet card that I got from Ana's blog inkastamp, in which she did the tutorial. Thank you Ana (now I don't need to do one). This was very fun to do and I have so much Halloween stuff hanging around that I thought I would put it to use.
The first picture shows the outside front; 2nd picture the tab folders that pull out from the front pockets; 3rd photo the inside when opened; the 4th photo the inside with the tab folders that pull out from the front and back covers; the 5th photo is the back cover with the pull out folder.
Sound confusing???? It won't when you make this very easy project.
I used the new SU halloween paper; basic black; and pumpkin pie. All the stickers and embellishments are from all over. I've had them for quite awhile. Give this wallet card a try-it is really cool!

2 comments:

Lois Michael said...

Very cute Laura. I just need to make the inserts for the one we did on Wednesday & then I may post it. Love the slide show!!!!

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

wow stunning!!

I need to read up on how to do this!

Thanks for the link!