Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easter Wishes





I have been frantically making Easter cards for the folks back home in Mass. Unfortunately I sent a few out without putting them here, but then I remembered "Oh, I have a blog". This is what happens on Spring Break!!!! This card is made from SU Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink and the paper from Hostess Level 1. The leaves and flower have crystal effects on them. The Easter Wishes is computer generated. The stamp is from Whipper Snapper, called Lollie, (so, I think I might send it off to their Spring contest if I haven't already missed it!). I used SU's scallop punch and lt. pink ribbon.




This second card was a very quick spur of the moment. The stamp is from the dollar bin at Michael's. I am always amazed at what you can find there! I colored it in with SU Summer Sun and Pumpkin Pie and used the same color papers. The eggs are just stickers that I also found at Michaels and I used them only because they match perfectly. I used the corner punch from "Whale of a Punch". I was going to emboss the background but nothing I had seemed to fit. I am waiting on all those new cuttlebug folders to come in and really wanted to use the Swiss Dots.
Happy Easter to you all, and may those of you who live East of the Mississippi have a wonderful Spring and none of those sneaky snowstorms that come in April - I remember them well!!

1 comment:

Lauren (mytime) said...

A-DORABLE!!! I have the chick stamp and didn;t even ink him :C You rocked these cards!