Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Clean Up



Interesting title, but true. I had to do two birthday cards for people at work and really needed to clean up my space. Well, while organizing AGAIN! I found this paper stack from Paper Wishes called Jackie's Vintage (totally forgot that I even had it!). These are the two cards I came up with using this paper.
This first one is done using SU Pretty in Pink for the background; Basic Black for the border and the Vntage Papers in between. The ribbon is from SU and I don't know where I got these flowers but one is pink and the other is white that I sponged the tips of with Pretty in Pink ink. The HB stamp is "Happy Birthday Wishes" from AAW/Printworks. (The wishes is on the inside of the card). The 3 brads are SU Pretty in Pink.


This second card is again done using this Vintage paper and SU's
Pretty in Pink and Basic Black. The stamp is Single Blossom from G-Rated Stamps that I colored in Pretty in Pink marker and Certainly Celery marker and then added Crystal Effects to the blooms and leaves. The HB stamp is from SU.

No comments: