Friday, February 29, 2008

1-Year Old Birthday


Tomorrow I am headed down to Gilbert, Az to a park to celebrate my niece's first birthday. This is the card that I made using.American Crafts paper. The flower is really pink and matches the cardstock although it looks purple in my scan. I punched out a circle from the striped paper for the middle. The number 1 and Madison's name is done using the cricut. Check out Lois's site which shows a new use for your cricut. I never thought I would buy one, but now I can't live without it!!! LOL In the morning I am headed with some friends to a stamp expo in Glendale, Az. I wonder if I'll find anything I can't live without!!! I'll keep you posted! Really LOL now!!

1 comment:

Lois Michael said...

What a cute card. I love my Cricut. I found another one that makes square scallops & a smaller rectangle scallop. I will get you which cartridges they are. I will miss the show....makes me sad but with family coming over for a bbq I have top clean & prepare food. Oh well Have fun!