Sunday, February 24, 2008

TAGGED

I have been "middle name" TAGGED by my good friend Lois because I think she wants me to get my act together and get back posting. Well okay!!

These are the rules:
You must post the rules before you give your answers.You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.After you've been tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details.

My middle name is Ellen............

E is for Eternally greatful for family and friends
L is for Loving many things i.e. new stamping catalogs!
L is for Looking for more time in a day
E is for Excitable (especially when a new product comes on the market)
N is for No which I just can't say because I am too Nice.

I reserve my right to tag 4 other people because I have been away from this for so long. I will catch up and then watch out-I will get you!!

1 comment:

Lois Michael said...

Whoo Hoo...she is alive and well! LOL I am glad to see you posting again. At least it is one way to keep up with what you are doing now that you work full time. I miss you!