Friday, June 6, 2008

Cutest dang cat


This is a card we did on my Wed. stamping group. I have not been there for quite awhile because of working full time but I AM Back! for the summer. Lois brought this card to do but she had a different stamp. We used a stamp of mine from Stampendous - part of the fluffies collection which I just love. Using SU p in p and; choc. chip and some unidentifiable "scrap" we came up with this tri-fold card. I used pink rhinestones for the middle of the flowers and blushed the cat's cheeks with p in p and colored the snail in blush blossom. The flowers are p in p and the leaves certainly celery. I used SU hardware and a piece of toile. We used tcuttlebug embossing folders - spiral; and swiss dot. I just love this card. It is so dang cute!!!!! if I do say so myself!LOL. And the inside can say anything you want it to!

No comments: